Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs
- 8 slices of bacon
- 8 skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 & a half tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of white or black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic granulated
Place bacon on paper towel on microwave safe plate, top with paper towel. Microwave on high for 1 minute just so it is limp not fully cooked.
Wrap each chicken thigh with a piece of bacon, secure with a wooden pick.
Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl. Dredge chicken in cornmeal and spice mixture.
Arrange on a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a roasting or broiler pan.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.